Good Evening Everyone,
Hope you all had a lovely day....the weather was pretty good here.
Well, I had some crafty time this afternoon so I came up with a Recipe card....
So I decided to post it tonight as hubby has got day off tomorrow and we're planning to hit the shops to get all the last little things I need for me and baby, so that I can get my hospital bags packed....
Anyway I made a pocket card to hold a recipe....
I then stamped my images, which was some freebies from my previous magazine - 'You're so Sweet ' by Adam Prescott.
I then cut it out with a plain circle die and matted it onto the fancy circle which is from Spellbinders. I coloured my images using my Promarkers.
I then added the ribbon across the card before mounting my image onto the main pocket.
The 3 buttons is cut out using a die from Nellie Snellen.
I lastly did the recipe card, which I typed out using MS word and then mounted onto the yellow card.
Back of recipe card....
Well, I hope you all like it, and that you could find something that inspired you.....
Thank You for taking time to stop by my blog, and leaving me all the lovely comments, know that they all very much appreciated....
I am entering this into the following challenges
- Crafts 4 Eternity - In the Kitchen
- CES - Photo Inspiration (The photo inspired my to use the papers and the colours I used)
- Allsorts - Use a Recipe
- Hooked on Crafts -More than one fold
- Passion for Promarkers - Ribbon & Buttons
- City Crafters blog - Spring Fling Colour Challenge
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash - Circles/Dots
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- The Pixie Cottage - Cuddly Critters
- Paper Pretties - Bling
- Divas by Design - Stamp Something
- My Mums Craft Shop - Use a stamp