Good Evening Everyone,
Yes, I am back with another Easter Card I made today.
I used an Easter Stamp I won last year from Alotta Rubber Stamps and never inked up before, so I digged them out this morning and this is what I made.
My Card Recipe:
Alotta Rubber Easter Stamp - Coloured using my Promarkers
The Papers is from a Dovecraft Paper pad - Fairtales, I went for these because of the soft pastel colours.
I kept it fairly simple with not a lot of Embellishments as I want to keep them economical to post.
I hope you all like it...
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Paper Sundaes - Photo Inspiration (Spring & Pastels)
- The Pixie Cottage - Perfect Pastels
- Di's Digi Challenge - Pastels
- Ribbon Girls - Colour Combo
- Paper Pretties - Easter Blessings
- There she Goes - Easter + Animal
- Party Time Tuesday - Colour Combo
- Shopping Our Stash - Buttons &/Bows
- Paper Crafting Journey - Pretty Pastels
- Polka Doodles - Animal or bird