Morning All you lovely Bloggers,
Hope you all doing well. I am doing okay although I did not have a lot of sleep as I am very uncomfortable, and on top of that I have a sick Hubby and daughter, they both seem to have a chest infection, so it's not good.
So I am going to keep my post short...I just wanted to show you all a card I managed yesterday evening...
Close up image:
I went for a Twisted Easel card as I haven't made one of these before and I really wanted to try it, and I was surprised to how easy it is really.
My Image is fairy Kiki and it's available from Mo's Digital Pencil.
I coloured my image using my promarkers and added some stickles to the wings to make it sparkly.
The ovals was cut out using my Spellbinders and some Grand Oval dies.
The punched borders is a Martha Stewart punch and the Papers is from a 6x6 Paper pad.
I really liked these papers as they were so bright and springy....
I hope you all like it, and Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.
All comments are very much appreciated....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamps - Bingo (Lace, Glitter & Punches/die cuts)
- Hooked on Crafts - More than Once fold
- Incy Wincy - Things with wings
- Little Darlings - Colours of Spring
- I Love Promarkers - 3 different patterned papers
- My Mums Craft Shop - Use a digi
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Crazy Amigo's Challenge - Spring
- Craft-Room Challenge - Bling Glitter/Sparkle
- Celebrate the Occasion -Welcome Spring
- Sassy Cheryls - Spring
- Love to Create - Anything goes
- Mo's Digital Pencil - Bling it on
- Crafty Crazy Purple Frog - Anything Goes
- Little Claires - Spring
- Lothian Crafts Online - 2 Main colours
- Cardmad digi days - Add a sentiment
- The Emerald Fairy Garden - Easel Card