Good Morning Bloggers,
Well, yes it's me again, I know some of you must be very surprised, I am tool....I have had more time for crafting and blogging than I thought I would, well probably not for long, as I still have loads to organise before the baby arrives, but I have taken a little time out....lol
Anyway I have another card to show you this morning....
My Card Recipe:
My image is cute Ebony and it's available from the Emerald Faerie Garden, I cut the shape out using my Spellbinder dies and Spellbinders machine, then I coloured my image using my Promarkers.
The patterned papers was a freebie from a magazine.
I used some green card which I embossed with my daisies embossing folder and my cuttlebug.
The two butterflies was punched out using my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
I then added the ribbon and the flowers from my stash and stamped the sentiment using a Happy Birthday stamp and some Momento ink.
I hope you all like it....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
- Crafts & me - Lets see circles
- Whimsy Challenge - Emboss it
- I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
- Flutterby Wednesday - Card for a Child
- Crafty Ribbons - Birthdays
- D.Y.S.U - Favourite Colours (Red, White & Blue)
- Crafty Catz - Red, White & Blue
- Fussy & Fancy - Faeries
- Sweet Stampin - Use Green
- Pan Pastels UK - Add a flower
- Crafty Pad - Perfect Pair (butterflies)
- Incy Wincy - Things with wings
- Karen Doodles - Something Special
- Love to Create - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - Happy Birthday