Good Evening Bloggers,
How are you all doing this evening? Hope the weather was as good where you are as it was here....
I actually got quite a bit done today...
I started sorting out some of the baby stuff, as it is really time I start somewhere....lol and me and hubby finally finished sorted out my daughters room as well, and she is now in her 'Big Girls' bed tonight as she calls it....and I managed a little card as well..
My card recipe:
My image is a digi from D'Arcy's Diaries and is called Easter thoughts, I just came across these this week but I just couldn't resist, her digi's is really all adorable.....
My papers is just from my scrap box, so I can't remember where these are from and even how long it's been in there....lol
The scalloped circles was cut out using my Grand Calibur and Spellbinder Grand Scalloped circles.
I coloured my image using my promarkers and then matted it on plain pink.
I then added the swirls and little flower and leaves and the sentiment.
I used the sketch from Fetch a sketch challenge, but switched the sides for the buttons, but had to leave one off as I didn't want to cover the whole green embossed strip as the sentiment has already covered up one side.
Last but not least I added the bow.
I hope you all like it, and Thank You for taking time to stop by my blog and leaving me all your lovely comments, just know it is very much appreciated.....
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Fetch a Sketch - Sketch
- The Cuttlebug Spot - Card for a child (Embossing on green strip and the leaves was done with cuttlebug)
- Sweet Stamps - Easter
- Crafts & me - Spring/Pastels
- Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything Goes
- My Mums craft Shop - Use a digi
- Whimsy Inspirations - Anything Goes
- The Pixie Cottage - Spring/Easter
- Crafty Creations - Photo Inspiration (Soft Pastel & colours)
- Moving along with time - Easter wishes