Good Afternoon Everyone,
Hope your all doing fine, I must say I think Spring has finally arrived in my part of the world as well, as we've been having such lovely weather the last couple of days.
So yes, I made another Springy/Easter Card yesterday, I went into my local craft shop and couldn't help myself when I saw the lovely spring papers she had available from Kanban, so I bought a few sheets and couldn't wait to get home to do something with it....
So here it is:
My Card Recipe:
My image is a digi from Sassy Studio's and I've had her for ages, but never used her, so I really wanted to use her therefore I decided to colour her.
I used my Promarkers matching her dress and other colours to colours from the papers I wanted to use.
I added some stickles to her dress for some extra sheen and glam...
I used the Sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog and then I added the stitching by hand.
The Rose was handmade by myself using some flower punches and then inked the edges. The white small flowers was just very old flowers I had in my stash. The swirl was cut out using a cricut machine. Lastly I added the 3 little white pearls and the digi sentiment.
I hope you all like it....Thank You for taking time to stop by blog. Hopefully you will find something that inspired you.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Use Green
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Use Green
- 2 Sisters - Spots and Dots
- Allsorts - 3 in a row (3 white pearls)
- One Stop Crafts - Handmade flowers
- Cupcake Inspirations - Inspirational photo (I was inspired by the colours in the photo)
- Crafty Cardmakers - Time/Clock (Have you noticed the love-clock she is holding) lol
- Papertake Weekly - Bingo (I used Die cuts, free, and glitter)
- I love Promarkers - 3 different patterned papers
- The Pixie Cottage - Spring/Easter
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Moving along with time - Easter wishes
- C.R.A.F.T - Handmade Flowers
- O.S.A.A.T - Girly
- Phindy's Place - Spring Colours
This card is listed