Good Afternoon Everyone,
Hope your doing okay on this lovely Spring Day....we've had Sunshine all day and it is totally fabulous....
So I made a lovely Spring inspired card this afternoon....
My Card Recipe:
I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge blog.
My Image is another one from D'Arcy's Diaries and it's Mummy's Little helper. I must say I have totally fell in love with these images.
I have coloured my image using my Promarkers and this time I used some watercolour pencil's as well just to add some depth to my image. Isn't she pretty?
I went for a Monochromatic feel and I used papers from a Papermania paper pad called Antique Creams. I've had this for more than two years and never used any of it. I went for a 8 x 8 square card as my image was a bit big when I printed it off, so I decided that I was going to need a big card if I want to fit everything on there.
I matted the paper on dark brown card after I distressed the edges a bit, then I added the stitching with my sewing machine.
The brown lace borders was punched using a Martha Stewart punch. The digi sentiment is a freebie from Digi Doodle Shop, go check them out as they have loads of lovely free sentiments.
My flowers is hand made using different size circle dies and some distress ink. I must say I am really pleased with how they turned out.
Well, I hope you all like it and could find something that inspired you. Thank You for stopping by my blog and leaving me all your lovely comments.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Flowers, Lace & Punched shapes)
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
- Divas by Design - Distressing
- My Mums Craft Shop - Use a digi
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Shop - Use something from the shop
- C.R.A.F.T - Handmade flowers
- Crafty Crazy Purple Frog - Anything Goes
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Spring is in the Air
- Crafty Anne's Challenge - Spring into Spring
- Sweet 'n Sassy digi's - Spring
- Catered Crop - Stitching
- The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - Shabby Chic/vintage
- Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
- 2 sisters - Spring is in the air
- Craft Your Passion - Monochromatic
- D'Arcy's Diaries - Ribbon & Lace
- Bunny zoe's - Vintage/Shabby Chic
This has been listed: