Good Evening Everyone,
Yes it is quite late, but I decided to post a card seeing I can't sleep in anyway....
So I am posting a card I made earlier this afternoon....it was meant for the Totally Tilda Challenge but I have now missed it....
Anyway here it is:
Image Close up:
I went for an easel fold as I just fancied something different than a normal square card, but I swapped it around a little as I wanted my sentiment to be my main focus this time.
I had these papers printed out from My Grafico before so I was really working around them all along as I wanted to use them before Easter has come and gone...lol
I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp and the basket was a freebie I downloaded earlier this week from the Free Digital Stamp website, I am not too sure from which blog I got it, sorry I forgot to make a note for this one.
All the die cuts was cut out using my Grand Calibur and Spellbinders dies. The lace border punch I used is from Martha Stewart. I coloured my images using my Promarkers.
I hope you all like it....
Thank You for taking time to stop by my blog, just know it is very much appreciated....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Love to Create - Anything Goes
- Pollycraft Monday - Checks
- Simon Says - Bingo (Flowers, Lace & Ribbon)
- Crafty Boots - Easter
- Craft Your Passion - Sentiment main focus
- Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
- My Grafico - Easter
- Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
- Just Magnolia - More than one fold
- I Love Promarkers - 3 different papers
- D.Y.S.U - Plaids
- Stampin for the weekend - anything Goes
- Shopping Our stash - Buttons & Bows