How are you all doing? Hope you all had a lovely weekend....mine was nice and restful just basically doing nothing! As some of you know I injured my wrist last week Wednesday, but after lots of rest as advised by the doctor, I think I am back and ready to start the new week, as I am having crafting withdrawal symptoms....lol
Anyway here's my DT card for Lexi's Creations which has a new challenges starting this morning and the theme for this week is On the Beach!
As you can all sea I think I am addicted to the Red, White and Blue colour combo....lol
Anyway this worked very well for the particular card.
The Image is from Karen Doodles and I used my Promarkers to colour him in.
The brads, ribbons and everything else was just from my stash.
Well, I hope you all like it!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Party Time Tuesday - Square
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - Red, White & Blue
- Crafty Purple Crazy Frog - Summer Fun
- Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog - To the Seaside
- Cooking with Katie - The colours of your country flag (United Kingdom)
- Aud Sentiments - More than 2 word sentiment
- Dutch Dare - Summer Fun
- Totally Papercrafts - The Beach
- Allsorts - Free & easy
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Summer
- Creative Inspirations (Sunday Challenge) - Red, White & Blue
- Karen Doodles - Summer Fun
- Pollycraft monday - The Great Outdoors
- Craft Your Passion - Just for You