Good Morning Blogland,
I do apologise for my DT card being late on my blog this week but sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging.
Anyhow here's my card for this weeks challenge over on One Stop Crafts and we have a lovely Recipe for you to play with:
Ribbon/lace, 2 Backing Papers & 3 Buttons....nice and easy....
Okay so this week I used the lovely image by our Sponsor which is Stitchy Stamps. I coloured it using my promarkers and then used the scalloped die to cut it out using my spellbinder grand calibur.
The papers is from a 8x8 paperstack called Blossom dessert and it is available from Shelleys store One Stop Crafts. I was luck enough to win this on draw she had on her facebook page...Thanks again Hunnie!
The Rest of the flowers and ribbons and pearls is just from my stash.
Well I hope you all like it....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Lothian Crafts - Die Cuts
- One Crazy Stamper - Recipe
- Divas by Design - Soft pastels
- Fairytale Challenge - Summery Colours
- Stampin for the weekend - 4 legged friends
- Fussy & Fancy - Summer
- Papercutz - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Embellish it
- Digi's with Attitude! - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- The Emerald Faeries - Girly
- Allsorts - Free & easy