Good Evening Bloggers,
Well don't know what happened to my scheduled post as I had a post scheduled for this morning only to discovered this afternoon that it never appeared......oh dear blogger.....
Anyhow I am going to keep this short as I am on my way to bed....
The card I want to show you all today is my DT project for the new challenge that started this morning over at Sweet Stampin....and our theme for the week coming is - One for the boys and this was chosen by the lovely Vicky.
And Our sponsor is Fairy Dust crafts which is offering the winner 5 digi's from her store.
So please hop over and see all the lovely cards my fellow DT members has made to inspire you all!
My Card Recipe:
The image is a Rootin Tootin Cowboy and this is a image I won a few weeks ago from Karen Doodles, and I couldn't wait for an opportunity to get him coloured and what a nice lad he turned into....
I have used my promarkers to colour the image and used the tea die distress ink to ink all the edges of my paper and card stock. The check paper is from a 6x6 paper stack from The paper cellar.
I tried to keep it nice and simple as it is a boys card, I used the sketch from the Fetch a Sketch Challenge blog.
Hope you all like it!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Fetch a Sketch - Sketch
- Cards for Men - Wild Wild West
- Pollycraft - The Great outdoors
- Cupcake crafts - choose 1 (Challenge 80) One for the Boys
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations (Wednesday Challenge) - No flowers allowed
- Crafty Creations - From Boys to Men
- Papercrafting Journey - For Him
- A Gem of a challenge - For the Boys
- Allsorts - Free & easy
- Totally Gorjuss - One for the Boys
- Crafters Companion - One for the Boys
- Divas by Design - Soft Pastels