Well, Today we have a new challenge starting over at Lexi's Creations and the challenge for this week is to make a shaped card. So come on over and join us in the fun.....
I used Ellie blowing bubbles and it's available from the Fairy Dust Craft Store.
I coloured my image using my Promarkers and then I inked the edges using my Tattered Rose distress ink. The folowers and Ribbons were just from my stash! The shape was cut using the Largest die from the Grand Scalloped Ovals from Spellbinders.
Hope you all like it...
I have added this to
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly - Getting Cute
- Top Tip Tuesday - Shaped Cards
- Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics
- Fab 'n Funky - Animals
- Moving along with time - Cute & Cuddly + a punch
- Shopping Our Stash - Different Technique (The first time I tried to make a shaped card using my Grand dies)
- Craft us Crazy - Anything goes
- Crafts & Me - Add a flower