How are you all doing today? The weather is absolutely fabulous here this morning, so I am going to keep this short as I don't want to miss out on any ray coming my way....lol
So it is Wednesday again and as You all know by now it is time for a new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage and as usual we have a lovely sketch and and optional theme or technique which is embossing today.
It can either be dry or heat embossing.
So here's another fabulous sketch designed by Katie:
and here's my card:
For my image today I used the Lovely stamp Hannah on swing and it's available from Michelle's Scrapbook store. I coloured my image using Promarkers and then added the shapes using my spellbinders nestabillities. I embossed my panels with the daisies and swirls using Cuttlebug embossing folders. The flowers I made using some punches and the brads on the side was just out my stash.
I hope you all like it.
This is available from:
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Crafty Anne's - Dry Embossing
- Charisma Cards - Sunshine Colours
- Poodles Parlour - Red, white & blue
- Craft Your days Away - Summer
- Crafty pad - Embossing
- Paper Sundaes - Summery
- Ladybug Crafts - Summer Birthdays
- I Love Promarkers - Anthing Goes
- Divas by Design - Summer is here
- Craft us Crazy - Anything goes