Good Afternoon all that follows....
Hope you have had a lovely day so far and that the weather is good at your end. Sun is shining which makes it lovely outside.
Well I needed a little break from bright bold colours so for today I went for a Monochromatic card in shades of blue. I find these monochrome cards quite hard sometimes, but must admit I think I picked an easy image to go with this kind of card today....
I used baby blue pearl card blank for my card, then I added the navy blue embossed panel, which I embossed using my Cuttlebug, and I am actually not too sure what the embossing folder is called as it is one of my very first folders. The paper I used was glitter embossed, I am not too sure where it's from as all the writing on the paper pack is in German I got this off ebay about a year ago and never used it. I then added the punched border which is a Martha Stewart punch and the light blue ribbon. The flowers were hand made using some of the left over backing papers. The image was cut out with a Nellie snellen die. The image was coloured using Promarkers and lastly I added all the lovely Pearls.
Well, Hope you all like it...Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Sketch Saturday - The sketch I used
- Gingerloft - Shades of Blue
- Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge - Happy Birthday & lots of Pearls
- A spoonful of Sugar - Texture
- Party Time Tuesdays - Elegant Birthday
- Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
- Cooking Up with Katie - Recipe
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Embossing
- Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
- Cardmaking Mamas - Embellish it
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Happy Birthday
- The Stamp Man - Embossing
- Wags 'n Whiskers -Ribbon & Pearls