New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

First Easter Card!


Good Evening Bloggers,

Well, done my first Easter Card Earlier today! So here it is:

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday to design my card the Papers is from Wild Rose Studio and The Paper Cellar. I used the Swiss dots embossing folder to emboss the background card. I am sorry to say that I don't actually know where the digi image is from as it is one I downloaded last year round easter time. The two punches is from Martha Stewart and the Organza ribbon flower was hand made by myself. The Ribbon & gems was from my stash!

I am enterning this card into the following challenges:

24 comments:

  1. Great card. I absolutely love your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet Kolbie. I love the punches you have used. Your image and take on the sketch is adorable. Thanks for sharing!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Easter card! I love your spring colors and the butterfly punch. I finally just purchased that cute punch! I looks lovely on your card!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the flowers :) thank you for joining us over at Creative Craft World.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kobie, I love your card such a cute Bunny and lovely bright colours. Your Butterfly looks just so cute. Great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck,
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and fun!! Love the green! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab colours, love the image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card, lovely and colourful! Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card, and thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi day challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet bunny card. Love your sweet colors that you used. Arlana @ ssw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's simply gorgeous!!!! Great color, and very nice image! =)
    thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Easter challenge.
    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card and I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. hoppy and vibrant- love it!! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card!
    Thanks for stitching in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable. Thanks for playing with The Pixie Cottage.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Spring colors and sweet bunny! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just the cutest darn card! I adore it. Great textures, love how you mounted the image and your colors are just plain fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Image sweet card thanks for sharing with us at PPC good luck. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime-hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine PCC DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  22. A super card! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely bright card, great choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Easter challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, lovely bright colours and cute bunny! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx