Well, what have you all been up to? Crafting I hope!
Anyway as you all remembered last week sometime I posted some pretty flowers which my and LO made. I enjoyed making them so much I decided to make some more, but with a little variation.
Little weaved basket, which I bought from Hobbycraft
Flower Layer Set dies - from Sizzix - Cuttlebug
Skewer sticks, Coloured card in 3 different colours as well as some glitter card stock
Pearls for the flower centres, 1 fairy image from Wags 'n Whiskers
Promarkers, Glue, double sided tape, and some imagination...lol
Anyway here is the rest of my piccies:
So I made this for a Special friend of mine's Birthday which is soon. I Hope you all like it. Anyway, Thank You for everyone who took a minute to stop by and visit my blog. It is very much appreciated. Thank you also for those who take time to leave me a comment. It is always very much appreciated.
Challenges I have entered this into:
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Happy Birthday
- Fairytale Challenge - Happy Birthday
- Little Claire's Designs - Spring
- Allsorts Challenge - Blooming Blossoms
- Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
- Dream Valley Challenges - Things with wings
- OSAAT - 3D item
- The Crafty Pad - Flowers
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything but a card
- Passion for Promarkers - Yellow & Pink
- Papertake weekly - Anything Goes
- Digi's With Attitude! - Anything Goes