Good Afternoon Fellow Bloggers,
I think I am starting to catch up a little after not crafting for nearly two weeks.
Anyway I made this card last night.
I used my very first Tilda stamp I ever bought, as I still love her but I had a few challenges in mind when I started of my card. The main was the Just Magnolia Challenge as it is the sketch I used, secondly Totally Tilda has a challenge for Paper piecing, so as I haven't done that before I decided to have a go so I wanted to pick a simpler stamp to start with. I am quite happy with the end result. The back ground papers I used was from a Mind's Eye Paper stack. The big flower was a sizzix die and the punched border is from Martha Stewart. All the other little bits and bops was from my stash.
So I hope you all like it....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia - Sketch
- Totally Tilda - Paper Piecing
- Stamptacular Sunday - More than 5 Layers
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
- Crafty Catz - Children's card
- By the Cute & Girly - Cute & Girly
- Incy Wincy Designs - Buttons & Bows
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Ces - Spring Colors
- Cardmaking Mamas - Spring Colors