Hope you all had a good weekend...and that the weather is a bit better where you are it is NOT nice here...with high winds blowing outside I am not tempted going out very soon....
So instead I have come to show you some inspiration, using some of the products in my store...Oh and Please REMEMBER my DT CALL.
So Here's a card I made:
I used a Magnolia Tilda image and coloured her using my beloved Promarkers....
My papers I used is from a very Old Papermania - Valentines paper stack which I had for absolutely donkeys....lol
The LOVE word I one of my own designs which is Laser cut....yes it is...
I know you all wondering....
It is cut out using 3 mm MDF and then I simply used my Ink pad on it and covered with Lipstick red embossing powder and heat embossed it....and whoa la..... I did exactly the same on the heart and the two smaller hearts in the corner of my card.
The hearts is available here and the LOVE words will be added by the end of the week so please check back.
MY image Close up
The Roses and Pins was added from my stash box.
I really hope you all Can feel the Love in this card....lol
I am entering it into the following challenges:
- Shopping Our Stash - Valentines/Hearts
- I love Promarkers - Love
- Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
- Inspired by Stamping - Photo Inspirations
- WoW Embossing Powder Challenge - Romance
- By the Cute & Girly - Roses are Red
- Tilda's Town - Be Mine
- Cardmaking Mamas - All around Love
- Sweet Stampin - Love is All Around
- Dream Valley Challenge - LOve
- Magnolia Down Under - Love is All around
- My time to Craft - Love is in the Air
Thank you for visiting and Thank you for everyone taking a minute to leave me a comment....