New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

HELP! Invaders....

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help me?
You know when you click on your overview and it show up all the referring sites?

My top referring site is suddenly this one below...
http://make-money-with-your-blog.review-blogspot.com/

How do I remove them I do not want to be associated with this blog at all....

Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thanks Kobie


5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you can do anything about it... Refering a site is clearly not something legislated, so you could ask them to stop refering you but if they don't comply you can't force them. I didn't go to the link because I think it would only encourage them, but I guess they must be spammers so wouldn't listen to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this showing in my overview too hun, just ignore it.
    they are just spam and don`t click on the addy or they`ll keep coming back.they will get bored eventually.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kobie
    Debbie here.
    I just wanted to let you know that unfortunatly nothing arrived for me that you sent through the post. I have been and checked at my PO and they say there is nothing there.
    I would have loved to have used your mdf products, especially after seeing what the girls have made on Sweet Stampin' for Saturday.
    Just wanted to let you know why I had not used them on a card.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hello
    I started visiting your blog and found it really interesting.I was wondering if you would be interested in creating a profile on Glipho.Its a social publishing engine for bloggers/writers wherein you can promote your blog and also follow other writers/bloggers,We have a variety of categories like travel,society,fashion,lifestyle etc where you can promote your blog posts.

    If your blog is powered by Blogger,Wordpress or Tumblr,you can import posts to Glipho from your existing blog without affecting it at all.Further you can attach twitter,facebook,Google + accounts to your Glipho profile and promote your blog on a larger scale.You can also connect your Instagram,Flickr or picasa accounts to drag and drop your photos into content.
    I’d suggest having a look at the website www.glipho.com to see what it looks like :)
    I will be always happy to help if you have any questions and let me know if you want me to send you an invite to set up a profile on Glipho.
    Happy writing!
    Good Luck,
    Neha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your site by Googling the same blog as I found they'd been a referring site to my blog too... :( Boo. Hopefully they will just go away! If you've figured out how to change/stop it, please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx