Second Card for today, Please Scroll down for earlier post.
I would like to remind you all as well that there is still time to enter my Blog Candy.
Please go here.
The following card I am going to show you today was designed using the sketch over on the CMLI Forum where they have a New sketch challenge set every Saturday!
So Here's my Second Card.
Patterned Papers from Pink Petticoat - Vintage Rose stack
Plain Pink & Blue Card for Layering
Die Cut Machine & Dies, Punches & Scissors
Brads, Gems, Pearls & Stickles
Ribbon, Promarkers & Glue
I decided to make a second Mothers day Card as there is quite a few challenges going on at the minute seeing it will be Mothers day on Sunday.
Challenges I am entering:
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Ribbon & Pearls
- Allsorts Challenge - For a Special Lady
- CES - Die Cuts
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Pearls & Swirls
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - For Mum
- Dream Valley Challenges - Mothers day
- Do You Stack Up - Bling Bling
- Fairytale Challenge Blog - Pink & Green
- Gingerloft - Punches/Dies
- I Love Promarkers - Go Dotty
- Incy Wincy Designs - Shine & Sparkle
- Little Claires Designs - Pink & Green
- One Stitch at a Time - Mothers day
- Paper Cutz - 3 Patterned Papers
- Paper Play Time - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Mothers Day
- Simon Says Stamp - Mothers day
- Stampin' for the weekend - For Mum
- The Crafty Pad - Mum
- The Pixie Cottage - Sparkle
- Craft Your Days Away - For MUM
Thank You for everyone who took time to visit my blog. All comments are welcome & very much appreciated. Please remember to enter my Blog Candy.