New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

Second Card of the Day!



Afternoon Everyone,

Second Card for today, Please Scroll down for earlier post.
I would like to remind you all as well that there is still time to enter my Blog Candy.
Please go here.

The following card I am going to show you today was designed using the sketch over on the CMLI Forum where they have a New sketch challenge set every Saturday!

So Here's my Second Card.
Materials used:
Patterned Papers from Pink Petticoat - Vintage Rose stack
Plain Pink & Blue Card for Layering
Die Cut Machine & Dies, Punches & Scissors
Brads, Gems, Pearls & Stickles
Ribbon, Promarkers & Glue

I decided to make a second Mothers day Card as there is quite a few challenges going on at the minute seeing it will be Mothers day on Sunday.

Challenges I am entering:
Thank You for everyone who took time to visit my blog. All comments are welcome & very much appreciated. Please remember to enter my Blog Candy.



31 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kobie! Good mix of very pretty DPs. Thanks for shining in our SHINE ON challenge at DYSU this week. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Kobie, very pretty
    and a lovely image too
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and pritty image! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the bp's, good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous girlie card; love the image and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh super girlie card, love the papers, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Card is wonderful and this Image so sweet. Thanks for join us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    Hugs Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you of playing along with the Paper Playtime Queen's
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great composition of your card. Thank you so much for entering in the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kobie, I have an award for you! Please go over to my blog and pick it up!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, lovely colours and image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Crafty Pad.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card. I think I need a bubble bath just like that! Thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Petty card... I like the image, is very cute!
    thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage!!
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this, thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello again Kobie! =) Another lovely card! Love that image...makes me looong for a bathtub!!! Such a sweet flower too! thanks again for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! And good luck again! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card - love the image and the LO is fab!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Little Claire's :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CES challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  27. That bath tub is so appealing right now!! Great card. Love the digi!!
    Thank you for joining us at PaperPlaytime and good luck 8)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty card - thanks for joining in with our Mother’s Day challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great creation!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad :)

    Please come back mid week for another great post!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty, and it's a great image to use for Mother's Day too. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges this fortnight. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those bubbles look tempting !
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Mothers Day/ Babies challenge. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx