Good Evening Everyone
Hope you all having a lovely weekend! Here it wasn't too bad some housework and washing in the early morning and lots of crafty time afterwards!
I have today created my first ever Swing Card. The tutorial I used was okay but it was a bit tricky to get all the Background papers to fit nicely.
(Sorry my images is bit dark)
Image 1 - Completed project standing up
Close up of the image itself.
The card when it's closed
The Inside of the card when fully opened up!
The inside of the card close up!
- Paper Sundaes - Feature a metal charm ( I have used metal buttons)
- Creative Craft World - Card for a Male
- Party Time Tuesdays - Make a Swing card with a Masculine theme
- Do it with Digi's - Wild Wild West
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesdays -Celebrations
- Do You Stack Up - Green
- Wags 'n Whiskers - More than One fold
- Stamp Something - Use a digi
- Allsorts Challenge - Card for a teenager
Well, hope you all like it! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me kind comments.
They are all very much appreciated.
Oh and here is a freebie: the digi I created myself: