Good Afternoon Fellow Bloggers!
Well My blog will be One year old on the 13 th of April! Wow....I can't believe it! And if I check back now to some of my very first posts, I can just smile!
My card making skills has grown so much over the past year! And I have only all you
fellow bloggers to thank for that!
As there is so many tips and tutorials out there to learn us new things all the time! As well as all the fab challenges out there, that challenges us to try new things all the time! But I want to take time to especially thank all my friends over on the CMLI craft group on Craftbubble. They are all very special with loads of talent, and they always have advice or tips at hand.
So I thought I will offer some candy.....mmmmmm don't we all just love candy!
- Dovecraft Jewel Brads
- Xcut Mini Xmas tree punch
- Papermania A6 Cards & Envelopes
- 36 Pre-cut ATC backgrounds
- 4 Packs of 2"x 12" Papermania Borders
- Dovecraft Chipboard Stickers
- Papermania Naughty & Nice 6" x 6" Paper pad
- Craft for Occasions Christmas Fibres
- Become a follower if you not already one
- Post my candy on your sidebar and spread the word
- Add your name to the Blue Froggy
As easy as 1,2,3