New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

For Mum



Good Morning Bloggers & Followers.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! On the weather front it hasn't been to bad here and I think Spring is now well & truly on its way.

Okay I made a couple of cards yesterday! There will be an Easter Fair at the Church of Scotland in East Calder on the weekend and they will be selling home made goods for charity, so I made a few cards to donate.

My First one: Flowers for Mum




The image is a digital stamp which I coloured using my Promarkers, I think they supposed to be Poppies, but I colored them after seeing this picture from the Paper Sundaes Challenge which started yesterday and its a photo inspiration challenge:


So I am entering this into the following challenges:
Thank You for taking time to stop by my blog. Please know that all comments are very much appreciated!

20 comments:

  1. love colours hun very sunny which we need more of at the moment great colouring to

    lolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Kobie

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love those colours!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous coloring for those fabulous flowers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colouring, great card! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card kobie.beautiful image and i love your gorgeous vibrant colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kobie,

    What a beautiful card! Love the coloring of your image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kobie I love this! :-) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again :-)
    Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kobie, sorry I'm so late with my comment! Gorgeous card and such a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is super, Love the colours you have used, Thanks for joining in on OSAAT Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for entering in the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card, Kobie. What a perfect match to the photo!! Lovely bright colours

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love your take on our photo inspiration challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, your flowers look stunning! Thanks for joining us on Paper Play Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, I love those colours! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley *Hugs* Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kobie! Oh my...this card is absolutly stunning! Just love the colors, your coloring and that image! thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card - stunning colours!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card and your coloring is FANTASIC! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad this week, & don’t forget we are running an additional special two week altered CD challenge too! Hope to see you again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx