And a very warm welcome to my New followers, Sharon Caudle, Janie & Pauline....
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend where ever they might be in the world! I had quite a busy one and this was the first time since Friday which I had some time spare to catch up and see what is going on in Blogland....
I also decided to quickly post a card which I created last week and not had time to post yet....
So here it goes....
The card I made was using a free digital stamp which I got from a lovely lady over here.
I coloured these lovely hedgies using my Promarkers and Layerd them on to some yellow card stock I then used matching yellow papers from my stash, as well as all the other elements, the Ribbon I used is from Papermania and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Which was the sketch I followed
- Craft Your Passion - 2 Patterned Papers (I used the dotty ones, and the heart ones)
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Valentines Creation
- Simon Says Stamps - Anima Antics
- The Pixie Cottage - Flowers
- Crafty Creations - Heat it Up
- Creative Inspirations - Buttons & Bows
- Paperplay - Layer it Up
- Just Us Girls - Flowers
- CES - Bright & Bold!
- Alota Rubber Stamp Challenge - Spring colours
Well Thank You everyone for taking time to check this out, Hope you all like it and please let me know what you think! Comments & Critics alwasy welcome.