New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday 27 January 2011

Kisses Valentine's Card!

Hello,

How are you all doing today? Boy but this week is gone quickly can't believe it is Friday tomorrow....Where is the time going?



Down to business,

I have made my very first Valentine's Card today, using my one of my lovely new digi images I won from Pollycraft last week....





I used a sketch from the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog and the rest was fairly plain and simple, I must say this card looks quite effective even though I have only used plain papers, I am very happy with the end result....
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Pad - Something Girly, which is my image
Pollycraft Monday - Black, White and 1 other colour
A spoonful of Sugar - Valentine's Creation
Fab & Funky - Delight in Digi's
Paperplay Challenge - Layer it up!

Please let me know what you all think, as all comments are most welcome!
And a very Big Thank You for popping in and looking at my cards.





7 comments:

  1. Love the red and black....so effective....I think I better start on Valentine's....it's not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and beautifully coloured. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've coloured up Sonny. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, loving it! Thanks for linking up with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Kobie! Love your choice of colors and the fun image!
    Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card! Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and great digi - thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx