Did you all have a good weekend?
Can't believe it is nearly over again! We had a nice and restfull one and lots of crafty time for me.....Yay
I bought some Sugar Nellie Stamps earlier this week and I have neem dieing to use them, so the first oppurtunity I got I made this card:
(Sorry the light wasn't extrem;y good)
I think this is my best coloured image to date! I just loved colouring this image and the end result is quite pleasing.....
I found the following challenges for which this card is suitable:
- Simon Says Challenge - And my combo is Gems, Glimmer & Ribbon
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Pastel Colours
- Die Cut Dreams - Digi & Rubber (My image is a digi and my sentiment Rubber)
- Passion For Promarkers - All you Need is Love
- Digital Tuesday - Tropical Warmth
- Papertake Weekly - Ribbon & Pearls
- Pixie Cottage - Love
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - 1,2,3
- Paper Cutz Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin - Clear as Mud (Use Brown)
- Creative Card World - Cute & Cuddly
- City Crafters Challenge Blog - Handmade Flowers
- Stamp Something - Cute Something
Thank You for everyone that took time to look at my Card, hope you all like it! Thank You so much for everyone't lovely comments and it is very much appreciated.