How are you all doing this morning, hope you all having a lovely weekend and hope the sun is shining wherever you may be....
Our New challenge is just started over on One Stop Craft Challenge and our theme for this week is to make a Get well soon card. We have a lovely new sponsor this week - A day for daisies and we were lucky enough to choose some lovely images to work with, so please pop over and see what the rest of my DT team has come up with.
For my card I used Dandelion Delivery and it's available here. I coloured the image using my Promarkers,
Black, Cool Greys 1-5 and the blender as I wanted to go for a monochromatic card. I them used a cricut machine to cut the image into oval and layered that onto a sparkly silver oval.
The black rectangle was punched using a Martha Stewart punch round the page punch. All my flowers was hand made out of little scraps of black, silver and white papers I had in my scrap box. The butterflies was punched using a Martha Stewart punch and then glittered using some stickles. Lastly I stamped the sentiment before assembling my whole card. I also added loads of bling which unfortunately only shows up when you click on the picture to enlarge. Well I must say I really liked all the sparkle and bling and I do like the end result of this card.
Challenges I am entering this for:
- Shopping our Stash - Tools of the Trade (Cricut machine, punches & promarkers)
- Ces - Anything but square
- 2 Sisters - Fairies
- Stampin for the weekend - My Favourite things (Promarkers, punches & promarkers)
- Crafty Purple frog - Swirls & pearls
- Crafty sentiments - monochromatic
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Let it shine
- I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
- Poodles parlour - Come fly with me
- Creative Inspirations - the sketch
- Charisma Cardz - White & 1 other colour