New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge - Fathers Day DT card!

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope you having a fabulous weekend! I know I am therefore the reason for scheduling this post as I am probably still in my bed as we had loads of friends visiting last night.....and for the rest of the weekend.

So my card for this morning is my DT card for One Stop Craft Challenge and our new challenge this week is to make a Fathers Day card....there is quite a lot of these challenges on at the minute....
Anyway I used one of my digi's I won a few weeks back from Bugaboo stamps, I was really just waiting for an excuse to use this one...lol

I coloured the image using my Promarkers and the lovely Backing papers is from a K&Co paperstack I acquired last weekend at the stampers show in Edinburgh and it is called Hopscotch.... these papers is just so lovely.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Well I hope you all like it...Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog, I hope you found something that inspired you!

20 comments:

  1. stunning card kobie.i love the fun image and your bright colours and papers are great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun festive colors and the image you picked looks like fun! Great coloring! I am glad that I followed your link from the One Stop Craft Challenge, I too am linking up if you'd like to visit.
    Hugs, antonella
    My post: http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/filigree-friday-free-fathers-day-badges.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kobie, fab image and colours. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Craft room challenge. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Kobie, thanks for joining us at CRC Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab bright and cheerful card for Father's Day. Hope your week-end was fun. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and funny card!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at
    Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely colourfull card for Fathers Day, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kobie, thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges. Your card is so cute, I love the image you chose that is just the cutest little boy! Hope we see you again next week. Sue Dutch Dare DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab & fun card, thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super fun card Kobie! I love all the bright colors and that image is way cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kobie
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lovely Father's Day creation! Thanks for playing at CRAFT challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous!! very cute stamp! thank you for sharing at Delightful challenges. Hope to see you next week
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!! I love the bold bright colours and that image is hilarious!! Reminds me of when I was young!!

    Thanks for joining us over at PaperPlay Challenges for our 'Father's Day/ Man's Card' Challenge this week. Good luck!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card for Dad's day, love the brightness and the image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Kobie, You won!! thanks for joining us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these bright papers. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenges!
    We hope to see you in the next one too!

    Hugs,
    Krista
    Digi's With Attitude!
    DT member & Promotions Manager

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute card hun!!
    Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx