Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, wasn't too bad here apart from horrible weather!
Sorry this post is a bit late was suppose to post it on Saturday, but my LO was a bit poorley and didn't have much time to do anything else.
Today's card is the card I made for the Sweet Stamping Guest Designer Spot which I am filling for February and they have set a colour combo for this week which is to use Red, White & Blue.
The image I bought from Cuddly Buddly, which I then coloured with my Promarkers and matted on smooth Blue card. The backing papers I used is from Buzzcrafts which was matted on embossed white card. The sentiment I created using my Photo editing software.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Male Card
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Birthday Card
- By the Cute & Girlie - Use Red
- Creative Craft World - Make a square Card
- Cards for Men - Recipe, 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 embellishments
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - Show some stripes
Hope you all like it!
Please note that all comments and Critiques will be appreciated! Any suggestions or tips are most welcome! I don't mind, please be honest! Thank You for taking time to visit my blog and leaving me comments!