Happy Valentine's Day! Have you all been spoilt rotten?
Well today I will have a couple of posts and they will all be Valentine related...lol
So this first Card I am featuring:
Well, as you all have noticed I have been trying a few different folds for cards, so this card I made using the Step up method, there was a nice and easy tutorial in this months Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine and I was suprised by how easy it actually was.
The image was give away from ingerhardingdesign.blogspot.com.
I coloured the image using my promarkers, the papers I used was from the Papermania Love Stack. The Sentiment I created using my photo editing software and printed it out and cut out with a nestie die using my Cuttlebug....
Everything else was just from my stash.
Hope you all like it....Please feel free to leave me a comment as it is always appreciated.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cupcake Challenge - I Love You
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Love
- Do it with Digi's - Valentine
- Do You Stack up - Ribbon
- Stamp Something - Valentine
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Love is in the Air
- CES - Cute & Cuddly
- Allsorts Challenge - Sentiments
- Paper Sundaes - Lace & Pink
- Papertake Weekly - Have a Heart