This is going to be a quickie as I am off to bed shortly as I had a difficult day or two behind me! LO is not very well and is very clingy at the minute, meaning I do not get much time to do anything else. It's really do not like it when she's ill, wish it could've rather been me....
Anyway hope everyone had a lovely week so far....is it just me or has this week just gone soooooo quickly?
Well, I made this card earlier this week as I haven't made a Tilda card in ages, so really wanted to use this stamp.
I used the sketch from the Just Magnolia blog and went with the theme on the Totally Tilda Blog, I have only found this blog recently and wanted to participate on their challenge.
Image: Magnolia Tilda Rubber Stamp, stamped with Momento black ink.
Image coloured with Promarkers and cut using a Nestie die from Nellie Snellen
Papers:Plain Green Card, Plain Pink Card, My Minds Eye - Summer Papers, Light Blue card
Embellishments: Brads, Ribbon, Pearls, Flowers - Handmade and Prima
Other Materials used: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, MS Border Punch, Glitter & Glimmer Mist, Sentiment Rub-ons, Glue
Challenges this Card qualified for
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastel Colours
- Craft Your Passion - Pink
- Papertake Weekly - Putting on some Glitz
- Lothian Crafts - Pastels
- My Grafico - Anything Goes
- The Creative Cottage - Fabulous Florals
- Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards
- Paperplay - Add Shine
- Truly Scrumptious - Swirls & Pearls
- Alotta Rubber - Use Nesties
- Digital Tuesday - Use a Die cut
Well hope you all like it! Please let me know what you think as I always appreciate your comments!