New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

White On White




Hello Friends & Followers

Hope you are all well, yes it is time for a new challenge again at Hobbycutz Challenges....
and our theme for the week ahead is WOW
meaning we would like to see you using white on white on your projects.
Please do visit the Challenge blog to see what all the lovely DT has created for your inspiration. 
So for my Card I purchased my first Tiddly Inks images, and I had great fun colouring her.
I used my promarkers and I tried my best to improve my skin colouring as I am currently taking some colouring classes, but unfortunately I still need a lot of practice, and not to even mention my hair...



At first I struggled with the white on white idea and it didn't look quite right until I found the little scap of white stripey paper and I  did the stitching which made it stand out a little bit more....overall I am happy with the end result.



I just love my new bunting die which just arrived on Saturday from Joanna Sheen.

Well, hope to see you all around entering our Challenge.





I am entering this into the following challenges -






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in our challenge, hope to see you next challenge.... aNNie The Journey is the Start
    for {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kobie what a sweet and very beautiful card.



    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white card, your design and image are so pretty together! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge! Hope to see you next week!
    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Cute Digi' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card; thank you for participating in our challenge.



    Pay Someone To Do My Classes Online For me

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx