How are you all doing on this Monday morning, I am not going to say lovely because it is probably not, the weather is horrendous today....
Well another week has gone and we have a new challenge starting over on Craft Your Passion, and this week we have a lovely sketch for you to play with.
For my card I used one of the sponsor images as we were lucky enough to get some to play with.
So I chose Steampunk Fairy and coloured her using my Promarkers....
I layered her onto a black oval which I have put a lace doiley around which I coloured using my Promarkers ( that was quite a job as the material didn't want to absorb the PM's so therefore you can some places see a few white spotties, which I am not too happy about, but it just didn't want to cover up)
The gears was cut out using my cuttlebug and a sizzix die.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly - Dies to die for
- Southern Girls - Decades (Steampunk 1850 - 1910)
- Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
- Phindy's Place - make your own embellishements ( the gears)
- Crafty Catz - metal & lace (The middle bits of the gears is metal not sure what you call these, Lace border round the image)
- Whimsie doodles - Anything Goes
- Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge
- Jellypark Fridays - Dies & Punches
- Totally Gorjuss - As you like it
- Crafty Purple Crazy frog - Hot, Red Hot
- Hooked on Crafts - Things with wings