Good Afternoon Blogger,
Sorry but I just realised that my Post never went live yesterday! It just totally disappeared....
So I am going to keep this sweet & short as I am actaully on holiday this week and not supposed to blog...lol according to hubby.
Yesterday our New Challenge started over on Lexi's Creations and for the next two weeks we have a Recipe challenge for you, so please hop over and come and join us in the fun.....
I wanted to try something a bit different this time, so I went for a folded card using my hougie board.
I couldn't wait to get this new darling Simply Sassy stamp inked up either...
I must say I was very happy with the end results of this card....
I an entering this into the following challenges:
- Crafts & me - Anything Goes
- Fab & Funky - Friendship
- Cooking up with Katie - Recipe - Something Old ( The Satin Ribbon at the bottom, Something New - The Sugar Nellie stamp is Brand New...lol a Technique is the folding of the card using my Hougie board
- Charisma Cardz - Bingo (Flowers, Gems & Circles on the paper)
- Shopping Our Stash - Digi Sentiment
- Allsorts - Red
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Stamp, Scrap & doodle - Friendship
- Incy Wincy - Something Old, Something New
- Pollycraft Monday - Recycle (the little blue organza ribbon was off a chocolate box from my Birthday