Yes, I have been meaning to share this news for a while now, but been so busy....I have been chosen as a Guest Designer for Craft your Passion for the month of August.....YAY!
So here it goes:
Our first Project this month is
and we were lucky enough to get some images or paper packs from the Sponsor...so I chose this lovely papers.
Image: Natalie from Crafts & Me
I coloured my image using my Promarkers and added the little pearls and glitter for embellishment.
Die Cuts: All the swirls was cut out using a cricut machine.
Flowers: Wild Orchid crafts
Ribbon, doily, card and feathers from my stash.
I really hope you all like this as I was quite happy with the end result.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Tip Top Tuesday - Make it Girly
- Totally Papercrafts - Bling it up
- Allsorts - Free & Easy
- Cardmad Digi Days - Oh so girly
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me - Ribbon
- I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Bling it on
- Delicious Doodles - Flourishes & bling
- Phindy's Place Challenge - Delightful Diecuts