Good Morning all my Lovely Blogging Friends,
How are you all doing today? Yes it is Wednesday again and I can't believe how the time has flown by!
We have a new challenge again for everyone to play with over at Pixie Cottage,
and as usual we have two parts to the challenge, so you can use either the lovely sketch or our theme, which is Back to School this week, or you can do both.
Okay so here we go,
Image: I used the Bench (A Place to sit) from The Pixie Cottage and Tilda writing her diary. My images was coloured using my Promarkers and then cut out.
Papers: Is from Nitwits and is called Live 'n Learn
Embellishments: The big metal buttons is from my local bead shop and the letters was cut out using Platin Schoolbook font and a Cricut machine.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Paperplay Challenge - Back to school
- Totally Papercrafts - Back to School
- Stamp Insanity - Back to School
- Fairy Tale challenge - Back to School
- Stamp Something - back to school
- Allsorts - Back to School
- Totally Tilda - Back to School
- Paper Sundaes - Magnolias
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Primary Colours
- Paper Pretties - Back to School