Good Afternoon Bloggers,
How are you all doing? It is absolutely freezing here today and wet and grey, so I stayed in my nice and cosy craft room all day. So I have a card to show you today.....
I used the pretty Fashionsta Chrissy which is available from Sassy Studio's I coloured her using my promarkers then inked the edges with Distress ink. I used the sketch from the current challenge over on Sketch & Stash and my background papers is from my Mind's Eye Paper stack. The Punched lace is a Martha Stewart punch and all the ribbon, bows and pearls is just from my stash. The large pink roses I have had for a very, very long time and went to dig them out a little box in the bottom of a drawer and the image is a New one.
This is the sketch I used from Sketch & Stash.
I am designed this card with the following challenges in mind:
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sew many Challenges - Flowers & Lace
- CES - Embellish it
- Little Claire's Designs - Sparkles
- The Crafty Pad - Lace & Bows
- Dream Valley Challenges - Dig out the old
- By the Cute & Girly - Anything Goes
- Pollycraft - Bingo (Pearls, Pin & Flowers)
- Passion for Promarkers - Times 2
- Papertake Weekly - Pale, Pretty Pastels
- I Love Promarkers - Pearls
- Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - For the Girls
- Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
- PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Well I hope you all like it. Thank You for taking a few minutes to stop by my blog. Please know that all comments are very much appreciated.