Good Evening Everyone,
Well, I really don't know where this week has gone, as it is Friday already tomorrow and I have been trying to catch up all week, but still feels miles from finishing.
Anyway I am just going to make this a quick post as it is long overdue. The card I am posting tonight is my DT card for the current challenge over on Lexi's Creations Challenge Blog and our theme for this week is Spots &/Stripes.
So if you haven't taken part yet, please hop over and come and join us in our current challege as there is still loads of time to participate.
I used the Cut up technique for my background as I have totally fell in love with this since I have done it the first time. My image is Ellie Blowing Bubbles and it is available from Fairy Dust Crafts.
I am entering this into the following challeges:
- A gem of a Challenge - Colour combo
- Sweet Stampin Challenge - Spots & Stripes & Sparkle (sorry the glitter is not really showing up on the bubbles)
- Paper Sundaes - Birthday Creations
- Craft Your Passion - Cutie Patootie
- Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Kids
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything goes
- City Crafters blog - Stripes & polka dots
- Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
- I Love Promarkers - Animals
- Pixie Cottage - Pink & Girly