New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Been a While...






















Good Afternoon Friends & Followers...

Hope you all keeping well, I know its been awhile since I have posted anything here...
Things has just been super crazy in my world.

We have recently relocated to England which was quite an exhausting experience and things is only starting to settle down now and my workshop is being revamped at the moment and should be completed by the end of the month which I am super excited about.

Anyway I have had some time over the weekend and I made a card for my Challenge blog which we have a new theme for the week - Fauna & Flora and our sponsor for the week is Crafty Sentiments.
So please hop over to the Hobbycutz Challengeblog and come and join in the challenge. We would love to see what you create.
                                 


So for my card I chose a Mo Manning images as I just really haven't used this image before and was looking for an excuse to get it coloured.

I used my  promarkers to colour her, but I must admit I felt a bit out of practise as I haven't done any colouring since before Christmas,but I still enjoyed it.



My I simply used bits & bobs from my craft stash.
The swirls is a Memory box die and the border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.

The Mdf flowers is available on my website and the flowers is from Hobbycraft.


Well, I hope you like it and that it will inspire someone...I will try and be back a bit more regularly.

So keep well and have a lovely crafty week.





I am entering this into the following challenges -
Gem of a Challenge - Ribbon and Lace
Crafty Calender Challenge - Things with wings#
A Creative Romance - Spring Flowers
Landybugs Challenge - Birthday Card
Papertake Weekly - Spring has Sprung
Rhedd & Rosie - Trees or wood
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps4Joy - Add Wings

13 comments:

  1. this is so sweet and very beautiful Kobie.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Such A Lovely Card Thanks For Sharing With Us At Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bright and beautiful card, great image and layout.

    Thanks for joining the LCI challenge Birthdays.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge.and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spring card, love the colours and that cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image Kobie. Love your colouring of the little bee costume too.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.


    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kobie, that is such a cute image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! ♥ Thank you so much for playing along with the Papertake Weekly Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this makes me smile! That image is adorable -- well, so is the whole card! Thanks for joining our 'add wings' challenge at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love the image, it's so cute. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for joining us at crafty calendar - our new challenge starts this Saturday! Hope to see you back - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx