We have a Brand New Challenge over on the Hobbycutz Challenge blog, and the challenge running for the next week is to make a Christmas Decoration, now this can be anything from a tree decoration, a wall hanging or a table decoration.
So hope you will all come and join us and show us what you've made.
For this week we have the lovely lady Nikki from Limited Run Stamps as our Sponsor.
So for my challenge I have made a set of two Christmas Baubles for the little ones to hang on the tree.
I bought two digi stamps from Mo Manning as I just love the little elves and thought they will go well with what I had in mind.
Sorry the photo's is not that good as I the light was a bit of a struggle.
I am quite happy with how these turned out, and the kids love them too.
I will be entering them into the following challenges -
- Anything but a Card - Anything goes theme (21/12)
- CraftDee BowZ - Anything goes with a bow (31/12)
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Created with Love Challenge - Anything goes (14/12)
- Dream Valley Challenges - Anything but a Card
- Papercrafting Journey - It's Christmas Time (15/01)
- Stamp and Create - Anything Goes (5/01)
- That Craft Place - Christmas
- Totally Papercrafts - Anything Christmas but a Card.
Thank you for everyone, that stopped by.