Hello Dear Followers,
And Warm welcome to all my New followers, sorry I know its been a while I posted on my personal blog it is just that Hobbycutz blog takes over...lol
But I decided to share my Card for the New Challenge over at Hobbycutz Challenges with you on here this week...
Our New challenges for this fort night is - More than One Fold so please come over and join us.
Here's my card -
I went for a Teardrop shape card which I found the tutorial for here on Beccy's Blog
The images is from our sponsor this week Crafts and Me
I coloured my image using promarkers, added some pearls and stickles and then added the ruffled ribbon round the images.
Then I added the flowers and the leaves and butterfly which is available from the Hobbycutz website.
I hope you found something you like....Thank you for taking time to visit my blog....
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - May Blooms
- My Sheri's Craft - Flower Power
- One Stop Craft - Add some glitter
- Speedy Fox - Use Glitter
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Simply Create too - Anything goes
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Digistamps4Joy - Mother or Special Lady
- Flutterby Wednesday - Open
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Die cuts or punches
- Simon Say Stamp - Things with wings
- Whimsy Insipirations - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes