New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2010

Black, White & 1 Other Colour



Evening All,





Hope everyone Had a good weekend. Mine was pretty busy, but thankfully got a bit of crafty time this afternoon.

I made this card using a Papermania Clear Duo stamp and coloured it with the Magenta Promarker, and then sticked some of the little gems on the images, and the curls was cut with a Cricut machine.

I made this using the colours Black, white and Pink as it is the theme they have got on over on the I love Promarkers Challenge blog. I made this card using a lovely sketch on the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I am quite happy with my end result as I think these colours works well together.

Enjoy and thank You for everyone's lovely comments on my previous blog entries it is really very much appreciated!
Hugs Kobie

7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Kobie, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's fabulous, Kobie. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kobie, the swirl looks stunning ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx