Good Afternoon Blogging Friends,
Hope you all having a Fabulous Good Friday....
Mine has been quite peaceful.
I made a couple of cards earlier this week, but we had no electric for 2 days due to the snow, so I never managed to post them, so I decided to post at least one....before I decide to start my weekend.....
My Card Recipe:
I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp, I have had this stamp for nearly a year now, and only used her once, so I really needed to get her inked up....and I really wanted to created a card with a Spring feel to it.
I coloured my images using my promarkers.
The background papers is from Kanban and it's from the Easter range.
The punched borders is punched out using a Martha Stewart punch and the swirls was cut out using a cricut machine. The paper flowers was hand made using a mixture of dies and punches.
Well, I really hope you all like it and that you could find something inspiring in this card....
Have a lovely Easter weekend and if your travelling on the roads, please be safe......
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin - Spring or Easter
- Totally Gorjuss - Swirly Whirly
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge - Spring is in the air (No digi's allowed)
- The Craft Place - All about spring
- Stamptacular Sunday - Pastels
- Creative Card Crew - Spring
- Craft You Passion - Spots and stripes
- Shabby Tea Room - Handmade flowers
- There she goes - metal (Metal charm)
- Ladybug Crafts - Spots & stripes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Flowers
- City Crafters Blog - Hats
- Papertake weekly - Anything Goes
- Stamping Boutique - Pastels
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes