New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Another Bestie and DT Call at Hobbycutz


Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all well.

Sorry meant to post this earlier, but for some reason I didn't have any internet yesterday, but after reporting it last night is seems that BT has sorted the issue out.

SO....I am back with another project I made for the current Hobbycutz Challenge, but before I show it to you all - I would like to tell you about our DT call we currently have running.

Please visit our blog here....all the info is available in the post.
I am looking for about 7 new DT members to join our team, so if you think you want to join a DT team or another DT team please get in touch.

Okay so our Current challenge running is - Lace & Bows and there is still plenty time to enter.
We have the lovely lady Sherry from Besties sponsoring us and it was so much fun to use her images.                                                 

So here's my project -



I used Butterfly Balloon from My Besties and coloured her with using my Promarkers.
Colours used - Cornflower, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Lipstick Red, Caramel, Tan, April Mist, Chestnut,Terracotta, Raw Sienna, Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink, Tullip, Buttercup, Cool Grey, 4,2,1

Dies - Doo Hickey Doily Flower and laser cuts from Hobbycutz.
Lace & Twine from my stash.

Well, I hope you have found something that inspired you.
Please check out our challenge at Hobbycutz Challenges.


















I would like to enter my project into the following challenges -



2 comments:

  1. Great card Kobie, I love blue and brown together, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx