New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Gingerloft - Asian Theme Blog Hop!

Welcome to the first Gingerloft Blog hop titled Asian Inspiration. 


Gingerloft has added many asian images for you to see and they are now available at the gingerloft website.  The DT has worked hard to bring you inspiration for using these images.  If you have found this blog hop by accident please go to the Gingerloft challenge website and start from there.  There are many prizes to be had so keep hopping.  There are also some freebie images at the Gingerloft challenge website so that you can play along with our asian inspired challenge.   If you get lost here is a list of the blog hop participants.   



 


Gingerloft challenge
Lynn 
 Gemma  
Gale 
  Kobie 
 ET 
Nikki

Tami  




I used the Cherry blossom Geisha available from Gingerloft and I made a tri-fold shutter card which I then embellished  according to the theme.
The next stop on this hop is ET  She has made some great eye candy for you to look at.

Thanks for stopping and hopping.

20 comments:

  1. Kobie this is stunning love it will def pop over and check out the hop to see what the rest of the team has come up with hope you are well have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Kobie..!...and I so love the shaped card and the fabulous dp's too hun..

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card kobie.i love the oriental images and fantastic design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kobie, Your card looks wonderful! Love the colours:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stepper card, love the colours. Happy hopping.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! absolutely brilliant creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the bloghop. Your shuttercard is just amazing!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very gorgeous, I love all the Asian elements you put on the card, really really nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the added Asian elements and the colours to this card are amazing, really nice, gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stepper card...x

    Bunny..

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a gorgeous card! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your card is awesome. Love the image, and the tri fold shutter card. They work beautifully together. Thanks for sharing

    hugs julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wow wow this is stunning Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Kobie, stunning in all it's detail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kobie - your creation is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! It looks like a Japanese shrine! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so beautiful really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is my favorite image so far on this hop, thanks for the chance!
    Hugs Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx