New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 March 2011

Welcome New Baby Tilda!


Good Afternoon Followers,

I managed a few cards today but I will do them all in separate posts.
My first card is this lovely Baby Tilda which only made her way into my home at 1 pm this afternoon and already she is featuring in one of my cards, and I can tell this will be the first of probably a few more....
So I took the idea from my new Cardmaking & Papercrafts magazine, which only arrived today, they featured quite a few baby cards in there so I saw one with the banner idea and really liked it!
The image was coloured using my promarkers.
The background papers is from the Polka Dot Paper Stack from Wild Rose Studios.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Hope you all like it...Thank You for taking time to visit my blog! Just know that all your lovely comments is appreciated!


16 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image so sweet, thanks for joining us this week at Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww How cute is this!!!! I love that image! Must try to get it!!!
    I love the bunting banner too soooo now!!!
    Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
    HUgs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Lovely colours and great banner. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kobie. Fab banner and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what an adorable image you chose. I love your the banner and tiny pin!

    Thank you for entering it into this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge...good luck on all of the challenges you entered :o)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay - great new toys - best way to spend the day

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card and I really like the bright and cheerful colour scheme.

    Thanks for joining us on the Little Claire's challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute baby card! Love the different non traditional colors! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, Kobie! Love this sweet sitting Baby Tingla stamp she is one of my faves! Gorgeous papers and colours and I love banner too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, Kobie! Of course I love Tilda and yours is colored so perfectly. The banner you made is darling as well as the embellishments. What a precious baby card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "ribbon" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh i love your banner along the top and the image is just so darn cute! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad weekly challenge of Ribbon. Good luck in the draw to win that awesome prize! and I hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Kobie, Tilda looks great, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Kobie and I love the bunting. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    Fab card, great image, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx