New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

St Patrick's Day Easel Card!






Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Well won't be stopping long...
Hubby was at home today in bed all day as he is a bit unwell with a very bad chest infection, LO has it too and I am not feeling to well e
ither and think I have probably got it now too....so if you don't hear anything me for a few days I think we will be recooperating.

Just quickly wanted to post this card as the deadline for entry is tomorrow.
Well I have been taking part in the March Madness Challenges on the Party Time Tuesdays blog, for the last couple of weeks and to stand a chance to win the big prize you were suppose to take part in all 3 challenges, and seeing I took part in the first two I thought I might as well do this project.

So they wanted us to create an Easel Card which there was a sketch for and a St Patrick's theme.

So I decided to make my card from the left over papers I had left from the little box I made for the previous challenge.
You can find the box and instructions on how to make these if you scroll down as it is only a couple of posts down.


Close up of the bottom bit.

Okay I used the sketch but rotated it by 90 degrees and used all the same elements as for the box as it will now be a matching pair. I think I quite like how it turned out!

Anyway I am entering this into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesday - Make an easel card with Sketch & Shamrocks theme
Creative Card Crew - No Flowers
Paperplay Challenges - Shades of Green
Charisma Cards - Easel Card
Do You Stack up - Layers
Cardmaking Mamas - Something Green
Sew Many Cards - St Patricks Day
Allsorts Challenge - Luck of the Irish
Wild Orchid Crafts - Die Cuts/Punches
ECP - Green

16 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the card coordinate with your box. You now have the perfect little gift set. Your scalloped border and the matte behind your sentiment are great! Thanks for being a part of the Party Time Tuesdays challenge. I am enjoying seeing all of your creations!
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coordinating card! What a great gift set! Thanks for joining the Party again this week - and I hope you keep partying with us!

    Patchi
    PTT - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Kobie - lovely luxurious papers and a fun image.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute project! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image and a lovely card Kobie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, is that not the cutest elephant?! Adorable! Thanks for taking the time to join in our LAYERS challenge at DYSU this week. Do come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just gorgeous hun & the fact that it matches your box WOW!! Someone is gonna be one happy bunnie when they receive these!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful. Very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic projects, love the papers you have used! Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love the matching card to your wonderful box! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the papers you have used and great idea to make that cute matching box!

    thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning and beautiful gift set.
    Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays and hope to see you again next week... hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card, I love it :o)

    thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful projects, love your card and box
    thanks for joining my blog candy
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx