How are you all on this lovely Spring Day? Well I am still not feeling better but at least with the sun out my mental state of mind feels better....
So the card I am showing you today is totally inspired by the lovely weather outside.
Sorry I must apologise it's been about a week since I posted anything nice....
So I used the following:
- 1 Digital Image - Sugar Nellie Grace you can get this from Funky Kits, I just love working with these images their just soooo adorable.
- One Sentiment Stamp and some embossing powder & heat tool
- One Card Blank or Card to make your own.
- Some Backing Paper, I must admit I don't have a clue from where I got this background paper it is paper I got about two years ago and has been in my stash for ages and I could just never find it suitable for anything.
- Some Pearls, bling, Ribbon, glue, punches & die cuts
- Pens for colouring like Promarkers
So I first Printed out my image on a white card and then coloured it using my Promarkers and some watercolour pencils.
I designed my card using the sketch from The Sugarbowl Blog & added some embellishments from my stash.
I Stamped the Sentiment and heat embossed it w
ith some brown embossing powder.
Sorry I think my picture is a bit blurry...
Close up of image.
Well I hope you all like this one....
I am entering the following challenges:
- The Sugarbowl - Sketch & optional theme of Spring
- Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Pink & Green
- The Pixie Cottage - Green
- Lothian Crafts Online - Bright Colours
- The Creative Cottage - Spring has Sprung
- Paperplay - Embossing (Heat embossing on the sentiment & dry embossing on the border)
- Charisma Cards - To Die For
- Do You Stack Up - Add a Bow
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Papercutz - Anything Goes
- Little Claire' Designs - Pink & Green
- Cardmadfairy Digi Days - Back to Nature
- Papertake Weekly - Mum or Just Girlie
- Paper Sundaes - Embossing
- The Crafty Pad - Use a digi
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Dies/Punches
- Pollycraft Monday - Swirls & Pearls
- Incy Wincy - Embossing
- Passion for Promarkers - In the Garden
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Ribbon & Pearls
Thank You for everyone that took time to visit my blog. Know that all your comments & critiques are always welcome.