New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Spring is in the Air!



Good Afternoon,

How are you all on this lovely Spring Day? Well I am still not feeling better but at least with the sun out my mental state of mind feels better....
So the card I am showing you today is totally inspired by the lovely weather outside.
Sorry I must apologise it's been about a week since I posted anything nice....

So I used the following:
  • 1 Digital Image - Sugar Nellie Grace you can get this from Funky Kits, I just love working with these images their just soooo adorable.
  • One Sentiment Stamp and some embossing powder & heat tool
  • One Card Blank or Card to make your own.
  • Some Backing Paper, I must admit I don't have a clue from where I got this background paper it is paper I got about two years ago and has been in my stash for ages and I could just never find it suitable for anything.
  • Some Pearls, bling, Ribbon, glue, punches & die cuts
  • Pens for colouring like Promarkers
So I first Printed out my image on a white card and then coloured it using my Promarkers and some watercolour pencils.

I designed my card using the sketch from The Sugarbowl Blog & added some embellishments from my stash.
I Stamped the Sentiment and heat embossed it w
ith some brown embossing powder.

Sorry I think my picture is a bit blurry...

Close up of image.




Well I hope you all like this one....

I am entering the following challenges:

  1. The Sugarbowl - Sketch & optional theme of Spring
  2. Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Pink & Green
  3. The Pixie Cottage - Green
  4. Lothian Crafts Online - Bright Colours
  5. The Creative Cottage - Spring has Sprung
  6. Paperplay - Embossing (Heat embossing on the sentiment & dry embossing on the border)
  7. Charisma Cards - To Die For
  8. Do You Stack Up - Add a Bow
  9. Digi Doodle Shop Best - Anything Goes
  10. Papercutz - Anything Goes
  11. Little Claire' Designs - Pink & Green
  12. Cardmadfairy Digi Days - Back to Nature
  13. Papertake Weekly - Mum or Just Girlie
  14. Paper Sundaes - Embossing
  15. The Crafty Pad - Use a digi
  16. Wild Orchid Crafts - Dies/Punches
  17. Pollycraft Monday - Swirls & Pearls
  18. Incy Wincy - Embossing
  19. Passion for Promarkers - In the Garden
  20. A Spoonful of Sugar - Ribbon & Pearls
Thank You for everyone that took time to visit my blog. Know that all your comments & critiques are always welcome.






25 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I love how you used bright, fun colours for this card. I so often see this fabulous image being used and the colours are all soft, love this nice change! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful colourful card and your colouting is fantastic. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have put this card together...that is such a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy digi Days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly pretty card! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card I like the bright cheerful colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so bright ad colourful! Your colouring is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with DYSU this week! It’s been great fun checking out your work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! For both your card and your coloring! This is just super perfect! Thank you for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card kobie.i love the adorable image and fab vibrant colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! Love the bright colours :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card. I love your embossing. Thanks for playing along at Paper Play this week.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe so Sweet and beautifully bright :)
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi ya
    a very pretty card, awesome colouring,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet.Love the colours and great colouring.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card! I LOVE the bright colours of the background and your colouring!!!
    Hugs from Austria!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is so bright and beautiful. I just love the cheery feel to this - a really happy card :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, Kobie...your coloring is so awesome!! I love your card and all the special touches as well as the bright spring colors you chose. I agree, I also have more energy when the sun shines. Today it finally stopped snowing and the sun is shining!!Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "Use a Digi" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kobie
    this is a wonderful card.
    Beautiful colors and a stunning design.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Callenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really a nice card - love the image and the colourful patterned paper.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PfP:=)
    Hugs HEidi

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card! It´s so colourfull and pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow love how bright it is! I always have a thing for bright colours and its so refreshing to see that image used with vibrant colours! Looks fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx