New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 March 2011

A Spring Fling!


Good Evening Fellow Bloggers,

Well, I don't know how they can say spring is in the air it was absolutely freezing here today, and even now I am sitting here feeling cold, maybe it is because I still have a bit of a cold.....grrrr

Well, don't know where the week has gone, think I only managed two cards for the whole week....time just flies.

Well here's my card recipe for today:

  1. 1 Scalloped white blank card 5"x7"
  2. 6"x6" Flowery paper from the Cherry Cupcake paper stack from Wild Rose Studio's
  3. 6"x6" pink patterned paper for the same pack as above
  4. 1 Scalloped circle die cut, which was embossed with the wings embossing folder from Kars and my Cuttlebug
  5. 1 Sheep stamped images (Stamp from Wild Rose Studios), coloured using Promarkers
  6. 1 Sentiment Ticket which was a freebie from here
  7. Punched pink flowery border - Martha Stewart Punch
  8. 2 Punched flowers from Martha Stewart
  9. 2 strips of left over pink paper to make the flowers
  10. 2 Brads from the Papermania Spring Collection from 2010
  11. 1 Satin Ribbon Bow
  12. 3 Purple adhesive gems
The Challenges I am entering this into:
Well that's me, Please do visit these blogs to check out the lovely creations from each DT and the prize is fab so if you haven't visit some of these yet make sure to pop over.

Thanks for stopping by, and leaving me lovely comments. Please know that this is very much appreciated.

30 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as can be.. That image is wonderful and so is your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is just soooo sweet... I love the image & the Dp's are gorgeous too 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck 8o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cheery and happy spring card, lovely, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there

    What a pretty card, a real feel of Spring about it.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Kobie! And the colours are simply fantastic! Thanks for joining us again at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring has sprung! Thank you for joining us over at sweet stampin.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty Spring card ... love the image ... so cute ... thanks ever so much for joining us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for joining my candy giveaway but to forget to put a post and a link on your blog to let everyone know
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous springy card! i love the colours you've combined, and those little accordion flowers are great! thanks for playing along at Charisma this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow, beautiful, what a perfect spring card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and I love the Springlike colour palette you've used.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hege, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great choice of papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bright and colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card I love the colours image and papers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute pair, loving the bright colours. goodluck at charisma this week. you can enter sarah hurley challenges and stampin for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card kobie.the image is so adorable and i love your pretty colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab Spring card Kobie - so colourful and sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck in all those challenges! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous. I absolutely love your colourscombo. Thanks for joining us at PfP.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Thanks for joining us at DCD
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  25. So adorable and wonderful color palette!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kobie! I really love the image, the colours used and the card. Fab colouring too!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)
    Hugs from me

    ReplyDelete
  27. adorable spring creation, love the scallops and colors, darling image too, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. sososoooooo CUTE! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just beautiful! I love the bright happy colors!
    Thank You for playing at Passion for Promarkers, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the image and the colours are super. Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx