Good Morning Fellow Bloggers,
How are you all doing? Hopefully better than me,as I have been feeling a bit under the weather this week and now has full blow flue, so I will be keeping this short as I am not feeling very good. Just thought I post this card before the week has gone....lol, really don't know where the time is going?
Little bit about this card:
- The background papers is from buzzcraft, isn't it lovely just right for that springy makes.
- The flowers was a free digital stamp from the lovely Beccy over on Beccy's Place, (she has got loads of freebies if anyone wants to visit her blog. I printed these out a few times and coloured them using my Promakers, I have then cut them out and stacked them on top of each other to make that 3D flower effect.
- The sentiment if from the lovely Paulette over on Create TLC, she has got loads of great Word Art and most are for free. So please hop over and pay her a visit too.
- The Butterflies is punches form Martha Stewart as well as the laced border. The Corner punch is from Xcut.
Well, hope that makes you all feel a bit springier...lol
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Do It with Digi's - The sketch I used to design my card by
- Paperplay Challenge - Lets Get Sentimental
- Papercutz - Spring Card
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Punches
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Spring Flowers
- Allsorts Challenge - Make your own flowers
- CES - Flowers & Flutterby's
- Incy Wincy - Spring is in the air
- Cupcake Challenge - Anything but a square
- City Crafters - Spring colour combo - Green, Blue, Pink & Cream
- Passion For Promarkers - Sugar Rush
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
- By the Cute & Girlie - Spring Card
- Do You Stack Up - Anything Goes
Well, Thank You so much for everyone that stops by my blog to check out my cards, please know all your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much....