New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Flowers is Blooming!

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers,

How are you all doing? Hopefully better than me,as I have been feeling a bit under the weather this week and now has full blow flue, so I will be keeping this short as I am not feeling very good. Just thought I post this card before the week has gone....lol, really don't know where the time is going?



Little bit about this card:

  • The background papers is from buzzcraft, isn't it lovely just right for that springy makes.

  • The flowers was a free digital stamp from the lovely Beccy over on Beccy's Place, (she has got loads of freebies if anyone wants to visit her blog. I printed these out a few times and coloured them using my Promakers, I have then cut them out and stacked them on top of each other to make that 3D flower effect.
  • The sentiment if from the lovely Paulette over on Create TLC, she has got loads of great Word Art and most are for free. So please hop over and pay her a visit too.
  • The Butterflies is punches form Martha Stewart as well as the laced border. The Corner punch is from Xcut.
Well, hope that makes you all feel a bit springier...lol

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

  1. Do It with Digi's - The sketch I used to design my card by
  2. Paperplay Challenge - Lets Get Sentimental
  3. Papercutz - Spring Card
  4. Wags 'n Whiskers - Punches
  5. One Stop Craft Challenge - Spring Flowers
  6. Allsorts Challenge - Make your own flowers
  7. CES - Flowers & Flutterby's
  8. Incy Wincy - Spring is in the air
  9. Cupcake Challenge - Anything but a square
  10. City Crafters - Spring colour combo - Green, Blue, Pink & Cream
  11. Passion For Promarkers - Sugar Rush
  12. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
  13. Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
  14. By the Cute & Girlie - Spring Card
  15. Do You Stack Up - Anything Goes
Well, Thank You so much for everyone that stops by my blog to check out my cards, please know all your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much....

27 comments:

  1. Very cute, fabulous colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kobie, so fresh! I love the paper you have used, the butterflies and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!....

    Thanks for making your own flowers this week for the Allsorts Challenge

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sentiment

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along us at Paper Play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the sentiment and butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Kobie, lovely DP
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kobie! Lovely card you entered in our anything goes challenge :D Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty creation, that corner punch is so special, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please pop over to check it out - www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card kobie.fab sentiment and i love your pretty colours and details.
    i hope you are feeling better soon.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, love the springlike colours. Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Spring card ... so sorry you are not feeling well ... hope you'll be better soon .. take care ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab creation. I love all the butterflies and flowers, and the colours really do have a 'happy' feel to them. Great card. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a get well wish from me! I love your card, by the way and the coloring is fab. I am really fasinated by all the details on your card.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card Kobie, I just love the idea you had to build the flower up, it looks fantastic!! I've enjoyed having a look around your blog this morning and love all the beautiful bright, clear colours you use in your designs.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks so much for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card turned out gorgeously~!
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, that's a great card. I love your butterflies and the way you stacked the flowers to make them 3D. I followed your link in the TLC "Show it off" list and am glad I saw this. Regards,
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, love this card. So much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card, I love your DP and your butterfly embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely creation!! Scrumptious papers and love how you doubled up the butterflies for added dimension!! Hope you feel better soon!

    Thanks for sharing at By The Cute and Girly's Springtime challenge! Good luck!

    Hugzzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautful. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at PfP
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a lovely card. Gorgeous colours and details. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so lovely!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx